What is ARF?
Our vision for the Atlanta Retailers Foundation (ARF) is to establish the ARA as a valued civic organization within Georgia.To realize this vision, the ARA through its Foundation seeks opportunities to contribute positively to the quality of life of all Georgians through philanthropic contributions and community service projects.
Download What is Atlanta Retailers Foundation
ARA K-9 Training Facility in Johns Creek, 2017
- The ARA sponsored a much-needed K-9 training facility in the city of Johns Creek at the 133-acre Cauley Creek Park development.
- This facility is aimed at keeping drugs and narcotics off the street and apprehending other criminals and missing persons.
- Several Metro Atlanta K-9 departments are slated to leverage this facility to strengthen our collective public safety initiatives.
Future City Competition (KSU), 2016
- An annual national competition held in Washington DC, The Future City program brings talented and socially conscious Middle school students to design sustainable cities of the future.
- Essays, Physical models, and a formal presentation with Q&A brought more than 40 schools together under ARA’s sponsorship of this event.
Clarkston Community Health Center, 2015
- In February 2015, CCHC began providing much needed medical care that is culturally and linguistically sensitive to the diverse population of Clarkston.
- In April of 2016, ARA and ARF helped fund CCHC’s Dental Clinic where oral x-rays/exams, cleanings, and tooth extractions are provided.
Atlanta Retailers Foundation Sponsors Inter-faith Prayer Garden at Mercer Campus, 2015
- alignment with the vision of ARF, the Foundation recently contributed towards the creation of an Inter-Faith Prayer Garden at the Mercer University Professional Campus.
- The following pictures depict our participation in the dedication ceremony on May 14, also highlighting the park benches sponsored by and dedicated to the ARF and ARA.